I love to cook and entertain friends and family. Even when I am alone and have nothing in my fridge, I like to whip up something healthy and satisfying from just few pantry essentials.
In this page, you will find some of my family’s recipes and some others from inspirational chefs whose recipes I have adapted to meet my tastes and health requirements.
- Beet-orange and arugula salad
- Arugula and Pomegranate salad
- Valencian Salad
- Purslane Salad
- Beet Salad
Lunch or Dinner
- Soy-glazed fish with stir-fried vegetables
- Whole-wheat penne with salmon and pink sauce
- Pasta and Fish en papillote
- Chicken pie with double potato mash topping
- Baked eggs with tomato sauce
- Baked fish with spicy sesame sauce